Proceedings of the Workshop
Future Directions in Difference Equations
Papers of the Book of Proceedings of the Workshop "Future Directions in Difference Equations," held in Vigo (Spain), June 13-17, 2011, published by "Servizo de Publicacións da Universidade de Vigo", Colección Congresos, 69, 2011, (Editors: Eduardo Liz and Víctor Mañosa), ISBN: 978-84-8158-541-4.
- The Editors, Contents and Preface.
- Eric Bedford, The dynamical degrees of a mapping.
- Gian-Italo Bischi, Laura Gardini and Christian Mira, Contact bifurcations related to critical sets and focal points in
iterated maps of the plane.
- Elena Braverman, Random perturbations of difference equations with Allee
effect: switch of stability properties.
- Alberto Cabada, Antonio Iannizzotto and Stepan Tersian, Existence of solutions of discrete equations via critical point theory.
- Anna Cima, Integrability and dynamical degree of periodic
non-autonomous Lyness recurrences.
- Jim M. Cushing, Equilibria, synchronous cycles, and dynamic dichotomies in imprimitive Leslie models.
- Anna Cima, Armengol
Gasull and Francesc Mañosas, Examples and counterexamples for Markus-Yamabe and
LaSalle global asymptotic stability problems.
- Víctor Jiménez-López, A counterexample on global attractivity for Clark's
equation. Corrigendum from the author.
- Kyounghee Kim, How to find invariant hypersufaces for birational maps.
- Ulrich Krause, Opinion dynamics - local and global.
- Antonio Linero-Bas, Some results on periodicity of difference equations.
- Rafael Ortega, A difference equation arising in Mechanics.
- Pawel Pilarczyk, Set-oriented numerical analysis of difference equations with parameters.
- Mihály Pituk, A limit boundary value problem for nonlinear difference
- Christian Pötzsche, Bifurcations in Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems: Results and tools in discrete time.
- John A G Roberts, Order and symmetry in birational difference equations and their signatures over finite phase spaces.
- Marc Rogalski, A geometric approach to some difference equations and
systems, extending Lyness-type ones.
- Hal Smith, Some persistence results for systems of difference
In case of more than one author, the name of the speaker was underlined.
Updated September 5, 2012.